Sunday, April 7, 2013

Become a Tattoo Artist Today!









I was struggling trying to make ends meet, doing the coffee shop barista type of thing and any odd job I could muster. It was a tough life and a stressful one. I had to think long and hard about my future, and that wasn’t just because my mom kept texting me that I had to do that. I knew it for myself. I decided to make a big life change and do a 180 on my direction, and to really apply myself to a craft, something new.

 I had always been fascinated by tattoos, not only the ink on skin appeal, but the culture that surrounds them and those who get tattoos. I had a few – at the time – of course many more now – but I wanted to get into it. So I went into a local shop and just started talking the ear off the poor guy in there. He actually became a good friend so I don’t feel bad about it of course. He told me where to get all the tattoo supplies I need, like tattoo needles and inks and practice skins and all that stuff. He told me to do all my shopping online at http://www.thelashop.com.


That has been a god send, I’ve really enjoyed the easy to use website and getting all my materials there.  So that wasn’t that long ago, this story, only about three years ago. But I’ve been a big fan of the site since then, and of my improvement in my tattooing skills. You know, I look back at what I was doing before, and I woke up each morning wondering why, what am I going to do today to make my life worthwhile. Really applying myself to an art form I love has made all the difference.



No comments: